My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SIGNS


I saw these on my sisters site, and thought that they were so cool, that I'd try it myself. I must say, I couldn't find many signs with my name on it. It's not a name that you see everyday. But it's a Bible College, and a town in Illinois (didn't know that). So I guess you do learn something everyday!


And here's Thomas'. His was a little easier. But then, it's a very common name. Pretty neat, eh? I'll try and do the others as I have time :)

(this is from Jim when I went to check the door)mmm 9ombbbv5/uj ikiolo"']l'[l'[\\\\



OK, so this one is kinda lame, but hey, Brent is not that common of a name to be put on a sign. I was lucky to find these 6!

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I tried to find a sign with my name on it. Not so much. One time I found and Irish pub named Harty's though.

a said...

What about the Harty street sign that your dad, brent and lewis were standing in front of?

Nathaniel said...

Yeah, there's that too.

Visitors