My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, April 13, 2007

Maya and Miguel

I made Eme some new jammie pants today too. After the boys went to school, of course. I'm not super mom :) We'd bought this fabric months ago at wal-mart on clearance. Have you seen Maya and Miguel? It's a show on PBS. Another one of those shows that tries to teach my kids spanish. She likes it though.


1 comments:

Kerri said...

I came across your post with the great picture of your daughter with Maya and Miguel pants.

The reason I’m reaching out is to see if you’d like to receive a Maya & Miguel DVD. I’m working on a marketing project with Scholastic to raise awareness about cultural diversity, language learning and even supporting a soccer tournament http://pbskids.org/mayaandmiguel/english/stunts/kickit/index.html
by connecting with parents like you that are publishing great content.

If you’d like to receive the DVD just email me at Kerri at boldmouth.com with your address and I’ll have it shipped it out to you. If you do choose to get the Maya & Miguel DVD and decide to blog about it, please make it clear how you received the DVD. Our goal is to be open and honest with everyone we reach.

All the best,

Kerri Roberts, BoldMouth

Visitors