My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sleeping Baby

Isn't he cute! We put Jimmy down for a nap about about 11:30. It was super cold, so we bundled him all up. He even slept through the cannons. Then, at about 12:30, he woke up. Tom went into the tent to get the plates and spoons for lunch. Jimmy didn't stand a chance. When I went to get him, this is what I found. 2 blue eyes looking up at me. Adorable!



2 comments:

Lyn said...

He does have great eyes, huh?

a said...

Jimmy and Joe have the best :)

Visitors