My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spinach Dip and Crackers

This was kinda good. Grandma Lyn, you wouldn't like it. It has miracle whip in it. But the kids liked it because it was sweet. It called for mayo, but we didn't have any, so we used what we had.

Ingredients:

1 pk of frozen spinach
1 container of fat free sour cream
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (we used mozzarella)
1/2 cup mayo (we used miracle whip)

Mix all together and serve with crackers. Not too bad. Not our traditional spinach dip, but it was good. I personally would have liked it better with mayo, but probably because I'm more used to it.

0 comments:

Visitors