My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 26, 2007

Song in my Head

The other day on Fan's site, he was talking about having a song stuck in his head. Well, there's one in mine today! My mom sent me with clip, and it was pretty cool. The kids thought it was fun too. They really liked the skateboarder!

Anyway, enjoy!



2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I wouldn't have hugged the guy.

a said...

I would have been surprised if you would have :)

I may have. Depends on the day :)

Visitors