My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Need a Volunteer!

OK, I need a volunteer! Someone who can do something important for me! You, little girl with the pink shirt. Will you help me? Yes, come on up!


That's right, help me open up this box.

Good job!

OK, I'm gonna put this up here on the table.

OK, now I need you to reach your hand in the bag, and pull this thing out by it's tail, but don't let go.
What's that? You don't want to?

Eme: Yah, I'm gonna go sit down now. Get a different assistant :)

Visitors