My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just for Fan

This is just for you Fan. Granted, you name is not Nathan, and your mom will shoot me if she sees this, but it's the best I could do. Who knew that that name is not so popular for signs?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Nathan either, but I guess Nathaniel just doesn't work well with signs. I sure couldn't find any either.

a said...

Gravestones work :)

Nathaniel said...

Yep, and plenty of dead Nathaniels out there.

Visitors