My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, April 15, 2007

Eme's Sky Dancers

OK Taylor, here a pic of Eme's Skydancers! The one on the left is Jade, and the one on the right is Camille. Which one did you get, Taylor?




Jade
Camille

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Hey i remember those! We spent forever in the toy section to pick something out and she finally chose those over everything! I guess they lasted!

a said...

yep, she got the other one at the thrift store for a buck. Not too bad!

Lyn said...

KMart if I rememeber right. . they are pretty fun to play with! ha

Visitors