My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 19, 2007

WARNING: Gross Tooth Pictures!!!

OK, I'm warning you all now, scroll quickly if you don't want to see Tom's gross pictures of his Tooth. He had a loose tooth for the past few weeks, and finally pulled it out tonight. I was upstairs on my laptop, and I heard 2 little boys trapsing up the stairs. I looked over, and he was grinning from ear to ear, and had blood dribbling down his chin. Nasty. He was so excited though. He'd ripped his tooth out, and had blood all over his teeth. He thought he looked so cool, he wanted a picture. OK, I'm cool with that.














10 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Nice Tom..ha

a said...

Isn't it nasty!

Nathaniel said...

That's awesome.

a said...

it's even nastier, because he has the morbidly happy grin on his face. FREAK :)

a said...

Love you Tom :)

Nathaniel said...

I was thinking it would have been great if he and Jake would have run upstairs all upset like Tom had been wounded in some way. Hehe.

The McCullough Family said...

Are you sure it was a tooth that was supposed to come out??? Lots of blood! :)

a said...

It was very wiggly and nasty looking. It was still attached in one spot pretty deep. I think he got tired of it being annoying, so he yanked it. There was one part that was super long and pointy when it came out, and the other side looked nasty and almost eaten away.

So, it didn't fall out on it's own, but it was definitely supposed to fall out. But it had some help :)

Lyn said...

word of grandma..watch it to make sure it heals ok, thanks!

a said...

i checked it this morning, and it looked like a normal tooth hole, but i'll keep an eye out, just for you, grandma lyn :)

Visitors