My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BUBBLES!!!

Who doesn't like bubbles. We bought some at the Dollar Tree last time we went there. Eme and Joe had a lot of fun playing in the bubbles, but Jim just wanted to splash around. The bigger kids kept getting annoyed with him. Poor Jim.



Isn't Joe Joe cute. Nice bubbles. I think that our bubbles are a little bit too thin. I had to add dish soap, and then they stayed together nicely.
Poor Jim, he dipped his hands into the bubbles, then rubbed his eyes. That must have hurt! Poor baby. I grabbed him up, and took him inside to rinse his eyes. He really didn't like that!

Look how red his poor face got. It went away about 10 minutes later. Poor baby. The big kids were still outside playing, having fun. It's hard being the smallest sometimes!

0 comments:

Visitors