My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Animal Guy and the Tortoise

So we stumbled across the reptile show. It's one of the places I wanted to see when we were here, and we found it all by accident! The kids loved it.


This tortoise is about 16 years old. The guy said that when he got it, it was tiny. It could fit in the palm of his hand. These tortoises live for about a hundred years! Pretty cool.


At the end, he put the tortoise on the floor, and let the kids touch him. There was a giant mob! The kids loved it!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Remember that turtle I had..Tia or something...it smelled

a said...

i don't think i ever saw your turtle, but i heard about it

Visitors