My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 21, 2007

At the Park

The school where we caught the shuttle bus had a park, so before we headed home, we decided to play for a few minutes. Here are a few shots. And I must say, Jacob decided that this was the most fun he'd had in a LONG time. He took back everything bad he'd said about the community fair, and was so glad that we'd come!

Joe

Jim

Tom

Jacob

Joe

Eme

Jim

Jacob

Eme

Joe

Eme

Joe

Tom

Jacob

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a great family!!! It's hard to belive we're all old enough to have kids! And you are not nearly old enough to have 5!!! Time is flying too fast.

a said...

I know! I don't feel old. But I'll be 32 this year, and Brent turned 35 today! I remember when my MOM was that old! How did this happen?

Beth said...

Looks like you had a fun day..

I second Becky, you are not NEARLY old enough to have 5 kids.. crazy how time flies when you're havin' fun.. or making babies. Well, we won't go into that. ;) Cute family...

Anonymous said...

Again, looks like a lot of fun that I missed out on while at work all day. And on my birthday no less!

Madison McShinsky said...

We had a park like that in our back yard when we lived in Springville. Now we have one across the street(the school) Cute park pictures!!

Visitors