My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cool Tom

I'm not sure what the 1/2 smile or the leaning is all about, but here's Tom. He thinks he's so cool. What a silly kid. But I do like the jacket on him. It's Eme's, but it looks cool on Tom!


5 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Leaning is hip don't ya know! ha..very cool Tom! Is that a Utah Jazz shirt? ha

Lyn said...

Hopefully its not the gangster things he's going for! Just Joe Cool look!

a said...

Yah, it's a Utah Jazz tshirt. Someone gave it to us when their kid outgrew it. Don't remember who though.

Cool Tom

Nathaniel said...

I think he's seen a few too many circulars for clothing stores.

a said...

or too many gangsters in his class!

Visitors