My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Pic of Me

OK, I know it's an extreme close up, but I was getting tired of having no pictures of me on here. Come on, you guys. Just because I take all the pictures doesn't mean that you all can't take the camera from me and take a pic of your mom/wife! Jacob, Thomas, and Brent, I'm counting on you all to capture me in film too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd take more pictures if:

(a) I were around more

(b) if you took showers more!

hehehe

Madison McShinsky said...

Very Cute!! And Brent..it's HARD to get a shower with just one baby..i can't even imagine with 5!! haha You're a stud Beth!!

a said...

Showering is optional! And besides, I showered today!!!!!

Lyn said...

you girls are so awesome! i love you both!

Visitors