My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, April 13, 2007

Why Moms Are Never Bored

  • I woke up this morning at 6:15. I couldn't sleep anymore. I was thinking about all the things I had to do today.
  • I checked my blog, and all my friends blogs. I check my email accounts (3) and Brent's email account.
  • Went down stairs at 7am ish to fix food. Made French Toast for the kids, and "Pigs in a Blanket" for lunch. Cleaned up spilled milk and water. Organized the dirty dishes, straightened up the counter and clean dishes, made lunches for the boys, cooked breakfast for Brent, packed Brent's lunch, got kids ready for school, made 2 sets of Jammie pants for the kids for PJ day at school. Changed poopy diaper.
  • Took kids to school, came home, made Jammie pants for Eme. Found Brent an address on mapquest. Made dress for Ella. Got kids snack.
  • Tried on little kids Civil War clothes for tomorrow. Took pictures. Hemmed Eme's sleeves and skirt. Collected all clothes back to keep "safe" for tomorrow. Made wool vest for Thomas. Cleaned up spilled water. Wiped snotty noses.
  • Played with Jim. Tickled Joe. Talked with Eme. Watched the living room get messier and messier. Gave the kids lunch. Cleaned up the spilled apple box. Chatted with my sister on Messenger. Posted pics on the blog.
  • AND IT'S ONLY 1:00!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you're the best! You are super mom for sure, with super mom powers, that only moms can have. Dad's can never do that. And they would never want to! Love you!

Visitors