My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, April 29, 2007

Playing at the Playground

Isn't this a nice park! We'll definitely have to come here again and play. Very nice.


Here's Jacob Roberts, and Jim. Jim's sure having fun!


And my Jacob, having fun on the "ship".


Here's the boys. I think they're playing monster, or Godzilla, or something like that.


And here's the whole structure. It's a ship. Clever, eh?

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

That's a way cool playground! Looks like fun!!

a said...

the kids did have a lot of fun. And it's only about 5 minutes from our house. We'll have to go there more this summer :)

Visitors