My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 19, 2007

My New Civil War Quilt



OK, so it's a baby blanket size, but it is for Jimmy. We decided that instead of it trying to look totally period, we just didn't want to embarrass our company. This will do ok. Now when we put Jim inside the little tent for a nap at a reenactment, we can put this blanket over him, and it looks period enough. I used left over fabric from my cape, my dress, and my apron. Pretty resourceful, eh? And it will match!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Very nice! I made a blanket that looks similar to that.

a said...

Not bad for a morning worth of sewing :)

Lyn said...

its really nice, reminds me of the one that Madi made me for Christmas

Visitors