My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 14, 2007

M&M's

Jacob (Chancellor Bones the Grim)

Bethany (Super Princess the Great)
Brent (Captain T-Bone the Gray)
Jim (Captain Stinky the Ancient)

Tom (Lieutenant Slim the Great)
Eme (Ultra Princess @cutie.com)
Joe (Lord the King the Great)

2 comments:

Lyn said...

These are too funny! I tried finding them months ago on a site, but it never went anywhere. How did you find it? They are so cute!

Madison McShinsky said...

Wow, that's hot. ha

Visitors