My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Drip.....Drip.....Drip.....

So this was fun. At 1:30 am, I heard a drip start. See, we have a leak in our roof. When it rains hard, it drips. Well, it was raining and thunder storming last night. I got up, and put a sock under the drip, hoping to absorb it. Then, at 2 am, I awoke to louder drips. The sock wasn't gonna cut it. So, I put a pair of Joe's jeans (why were they in my bedroom?) under the drip. When I woke up in the morning, they were totally soaked. I had Tom come upstairs and put a plastic box under the drip. One of these days, we should probably fix that :)

See the drip?

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Yeah, ya might wanna fix that! ha

Anonymous said...

Watch out for asbestos. Seriously. It's everywhere. I should know.

a said...

Wow, between the asbestos and the "mystery fire" at the railroad, we'll be rolling in cash when 1/2 of us drop dead :)

Visitors