My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, April 23, 2007

Trampoline Pictures

My kids LOVE the trampoline. And it's great exercise. What's not to love. Me, I like to sit on the edge of it. For you women out there, you know what I mean when I say that things aren't the same after you have kids, and I've had 5 and have been pregnant 7 times. So no jumping for me. Enough said :)




Notice a theme in these pictures? Jacob's body is flying through the air most of the time!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Your trampoline has held up much better then mom and dads!

a said...

It's only missing one spring, and has a few little holes, but nothing major. It's a great trampoline!

Visitors