My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, April 13, 2007

Eme's Dress

This is the same dress she was wearing last time I posted a civil war pic of her, but I made the sleeves shorter, and hemmed the skirt. It's pretty cute!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

That is so cute! I love the white collar!

a said...

The all had white collars back then. Removeable ones. You lightly stitch them to the dress when you're wearing it, then you can remove it to wash the collar. Pretty tricky, eh?

Visitors