My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 26, 2007

Farewell to a Friend

Tonight, we sadly morn the passing of our dear friend, Fin. He was a good friend. He was Jim's 3rd word. He was red. He was a fish. We will miss him!


Here he is, seconds before he was laid to rest at sea....er...in the septic tank in the front yard. Farewell friend!



Goodbye Fin.....you will be missed!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Oh poor fishy! That's why we don't have pets..Ella and Joe are enough for me to take care of!

a said...

Once he died, they started pestering me...

Can we get a dog?
Can we get a cat?
Can we get a lizard?
Can we get a different fist?

We're gonna try having no pet for a while, guys! I"m good at that one!

Visitors