My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Basil Chicken

This is one of my favorite dinners! Love it.

Basil Chicken
8 fresh basil leaves
2 Tbsp chicken broth
1 garlic clove
1 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp thyme
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
5 oz chicken breast
1 medium potato
1 medium tomato
2 olives

In a large ziplock bag, combine basil, broth, garlic, oil, thyme, pepper, and salt. Mix well. Add chicken breast.

Dice potato, and boil until just tender.

Dice tomato and chop olives.

Add potatoes, tomatoes, and olives to bag, and mix well.

Place contents of bag on baking pan, and bake in the oven at 425 degrees until chicken is done.

4 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

mmm food! We never have all the ingediants for something like that! I had a bowl of kix for dinner!

a said...

That's why shopping day is so big! I have to make sure that I have all the ingredients for all the meals for the whole week. What an endeavor!

The McCullough Family said...

I see camp baker again! Aaaaghh its everywhere! Am I getting paranoid? :)

Chris

a said...

You'll just have to face the facts that Baker mugs are the only cups that we have! :)

Visitors