My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, April 21, 2007

Freddy the Firetruck

This was a really cool room. They had this little fire truck, that was remote controlled. The fire guy was in the next room, watching what was going on, then he would talk in the controller, and it would change his voice. He's talk to the kids, and tell them funny thing. It was hysterical!

Here are the kids dressing up in the fire clothes. Aren't they cute.


Thomas

Jacob - He's not in the full outfit because he was too bid. They were for little kids.



Joe, and might I say, when he's happy, it shows in his eyes! They sparkle.


And Emeline





Joe and Jim were totally facinated by the fire truck. They thought it was so cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun...too bad I couldn't be there!

Visitors