My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crab Rangoon

We made these for our pack meeting last night. I really liked them. But then, Crab Rangoon is one of my favorite chinese appetizers!


Filling Ingredients:

1 can crab meat
1 pkg cream cheese
2 green onions, chopped
1 tsp. Worcestershire's sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp soy sauce

In a medium bowl, combine ingredients.

Place 1 tsp filling in the center of each won ton skin.


Moisten edges with water. Fold each skin in half to form a triangle. Press edges to seal. Pull bottom corners of triangle down and overlap slightly. Moisten corners with water and press to seal.

Heat oil to 375 degrees (yah, didn't know how to do that, so I just put the burner on medium low). Deep-fry several won tons at a time, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.


Drain on paper towels.


Serve with sweet and sour sauce or hot mustard sauce! What do you think? Pretty neat, eh?

I made these at home, then put them in a ziplock in the fridge until the Pack Meeting. I put them on a cookie sheet, and reheated them in a 375 degree oven for 15 mintues! Perfect :)

4 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

mmmm... i like mine with just cream cheese though! crab is icky..

a said...

i couldn't even taste the crab meat, but I would have liked more filling. next time I'll stuff them fuller :)

The McCullough Family said...

Thanks for the recipes! I will have to try them!! yummy!

a said...

I live to please!

Visitors