My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, April 02, 2007

Mr. Bucket



Check out this new game that we got for the kids at the Thrift Store today. They sure liked it! It just needed new batteries, and it was good to go.

I went online to find some clipart for Mr. Bucket, and boy did I find a lot. Apparently some people thought that the jingle for Mr. Bucket was "funny". I must say, that it is quiet different! They probably should have thought a little bit more about "interpretation" before they went with their lyrics.

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

those are some interesting lyrics!

Nathaniel said...

Perhaps the greatest jingle of all time.

Visitors