My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where's Jim?

After lunch, as I was getting ready to go into the air conditioned room and cool off, I went looking for Jimmy. It was his nap time. But I couldn't find him. Everyone split up, and we searched the house. The last place I looked was in Brent's office. At first glance he wasn't there. So I went by his desk to look out the window to the road. This is what I found in his chair.





8 comments:

Stephen said...

Awww, How Cute is that! I wonder if he saw daddy doing the same thing, lol

Mr. Matt said...

i agree with stephens comment. He is a little cutie.
But what it looks like to me, he is slaaping on the job. LOL

Madison McShinsky said...

How cute! Glad ya found him! Is he still in diapers? If he is I found this good coupon for Target..if you have a Target..

http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/BearHugStretch/TY014_Luvs_webcoupon_July.pdf

Madison McShinsky said...

hm...that didnt work..well if you want the coupon link i'll email it to you

Lyn said...

He is getting so big! What a sweetheart. . .

a said...

yeah madi, email it to me. he's still in diapers. totally not ready for the big kid pot yet.

when brent went back upstairs for work, jim had drawn all over his notepads he was taking message on. He was trying to work like his daddy. so cute.

CSA Brent said...

yea, it sure is hot enough to make someone take a cap nap! But other than a little sweat, it is glorious! Much better than that nasty cold, Chicago winter that never seems to end. We only have about 10 enjoyable days in the whole year up here!

CSA Brent said...

It made me smile to think that he was sitting at my desk trying to do some work like his Daddy!

Visitors