My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pics for my Mom


What do you think? I made this 4x6 for my mom, and sent it to her wal-mart so she could pick it up. Aren't I a nice daughter!

4 comments:

a said...

Why thank you!

Madison McShinsky said...

What a good daughter! I never do that for mom! ha,...hey can your video editing software take a movie that is sideways and make it rightway..does that even make sense..? Oh and if I upload a video to youtube or send it to you can you make it alot shorter for me?? I have a video of Ella rolling over, but its really long..I wanted to put music in the background instead of me talking too...

Erin said...

thats so cute, what a creative idea.

a said...

maybe....you'll have to send me the file though. yousendit.com is great for larger files. i'll see if i can figure it out

Visitors