My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 02, 2007

Jim at the Park

This kid is hard to catch! He's always moving, so he's 1/2 gone in most of the pictures. I wish my camera was a little faster on the uptake!









4 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I really like those pics of Jacob and Jim in the tube.

a said...

Neat pic, but Jim hated the tunnel. We physically pried and pushed him down it. Poor thing. I think he kind of enjoyed it.

Madison McShinsky said...

I like the pic of Jimmy sitting on the stairs with a grumpy look..ha, too cute!

a said...

The funny thing is that that grumpy look is very similar to his "smile"!

Visitors