My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mystery Pictures

Check out these pictures that I found on my camera. I guess that the kids got into the lego box, built this cool ship, and decided to take pictures of it. This is exactly what I want the kids to do. Play nicely with each other, their toys, and have fun. Isn't it nice when a plan comes together!








2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

That's pretty cool. Twenty years from now they might really appreciate those pictures.

a said...

I'll have to show them that I put their pictures on the blog. They should be happy about that :)

Visitors