My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Golemn

Below are pictures of Golem, or Smegol from Lord of the Rings, some of my all time favorite movies. Under that is my own golem, who graces our presence with his nakedness almost daily.


4 comments:

CSA Brent said...

Yes, he does run around naked a lot. But he usually is 'nice Smeagol' as opposed to 'Golem'

Btw, Golem doesn't have a 'n' in it. :)

CSA Brent said...

Oopss...I mispelled it too...it is Gollum. Where there ya go...

The McCullough Family said...

We have one of those too! He even steals Daddy's wedding ring!!!

a said...

Emeline used to take our ring, stroke it, and say "my precious" in a little gollum voice. It was so funny!

Visitors