My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 02, 2007

Detailing the Truck

Brent made a deal with Jacob, that if he waxed my truck, then Jacob could earn a "pass" on chores for a day. Jacob thought that was a great deal. Tom helped with the wheels, and got a "pass" on part of his chores. Jacob really did a grand job on my truck. Brent helped a lot, but I know that he's teaching Jacob the right way to do it, and it'll pay off in the long run. We'll have 2 big boys to help us with the waxing of the vehicles. Brent is smart, and he has a plan :)









9 comments:

Nathaniel said...

So, did Jacob still think it was a good deal after waxing the truck?

CSA Brent said...

Ooh...that is a shiny truck!

CSA Brent said...

Well, considering that he only did one of the side doors, a quarter panel and part of the rear doors (with me re-doing all his wiping to get the wax off)...

In other words, I did the almost the entire thing! But I was showing them how. Both did very well...next time they'll do more on their own.

I think he'll figure out that it is real hard work and work more than getting out of his simple chores for a day.

a said...

I think so. He did seem a bit tired though. Poor guy. Being outside all day can zap the energy right out of ya!

Nathaniel said...

Yeah, I figured you did most of the work, Brent, and working outside in the sun all day can certainly sap your energy. I never did like waxing or washing cars though. I would rather mow or do dishes or just about anything else.

Madison McShinsky said...

We just go to the car wash..ha! I don't think our car has ever been waxed, at least not by us! Good job boys!

a said...

We just got back from the car wash. It's easier than rigging up the hose from the basement. Brent enjoys detailing cars. I guess it's a boy thing.

Mr. Matt said...

The truck looks great. If you want i have a van over here that could use a good waxing. Tell them feel free to wax mine. Also please tell them they did a great job.

a said...

I think they had fun with their dad, but I think he did most of the work :)

Visitors