My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 09, 2007

He's Back!

He's back, and he's got a friend! Yep, we saw 2 of the little buggers in the back yard today. It's so funny to watch Brent with the Woodchuck. He gets so excited. He gets this mean sparkle in his eyes. He gets real still, and you can tell he's thinking (Brent, not the woodchuck).

His first thought is, Where's my gun!. Today, it was his sling shot. He got a few shots off of it, but didn't hit his target. The woodchuck will live to terrorize us again another day :)

Did I tell you all that I almost ran over it the other day. It was frozen in the road, right in front of me. I swerved to hit it, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was a sad day for Brent. He was so disappointed in me :)

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Im sooooo glad you missed it! He would have cried and guts would have flown! Too bad for Brent!

a said...

Nasty guts!!!

Mr. Matt said...

I am on brents side. I would have ran him over. LOL

Stephen said...

Matthew, C'mon where's your compasion for lower life forms, after all you might find yourself in front of a car someday, wouldn't you want the person to swerve and avoid you rather than hit you. LOL j/k kidding

Roadkill Cafe'
You kill it We grill it! haha, j/k

My other thought is how cute those little buggers are.

CSA Brent said...

At first, we thought that he was cute and fuzzy too. Then, one day, Brent saw the little bugger eating leaves from his prize baby oak tree. He was SOOOO mad. That's one thing you don't do, is mess with Brent's plants. Hehehehe.

A few months later, Jimmy ended up 'picking' the tree for his Dad. Needless to say, Brent wasn't very happy about that :)

Visitors