My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Pool Pictures

Well, the pool really is the only thing that we've been doing lately. So this is what we're taking pictures of :) Aren't my kids cute!



He kind of looks like Nanny McPhee!



With the swim toys, there's really not much space for the kids :)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Does that mean that he'll blossom and become this handsome prince? Cuz he's pretty dang cute right now. . . .

a said...

Did you ever see Nanny McPhee? It was totally cute!

Mr. Matt said...

Ya Bethany you are right he looks like Nanny McPhee. The pool looks likes fun. I wish i could come swimming. LOL

Visitors