My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 18, 2007

Joe's Eye

Nasty eye! Poor thing woke up Sunday morning with an yucky eye infection. I guess that it really didn't help that his face was dirty too. Poor little kid!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Just like a little kitten. . . ahhh!

Nathaniel said...

Haha, he looks like one of the beggars from Oliver.

Poor guy.

a said...

it looked much better today. thank goodness for drugs!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I feel so sorry for him.
Do you know where the original germ came from? Hope they all get over it soon and have a great summer.

Visitors