My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tom at the Park

Tom is still avoiding the camera, but if I use my stern Mom voice, he'll let me take one. Silly boy. Someday he'll come to see how much fun it is to take and be in pictures!



4 comments:

Lyn said...

Thanks thomas! your grandma lyn loves you for the pics!

Madison McShinsky said...

Hey Tom! Looks like you better just let your Mom takr pictures of your smiling face or she's gonna have to post pictures like that second one..of your hiney!

a said...

I'll tell him, although he won't like the idea of people looking at his butt!

Louise said...

I kind of doubt it. I never did. :~)

Visitors