My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 11, 2007

Message from Heaven?

So you've all heard of the apperances of the Virgin Mary on things. Like toast. And underpasses. And hillsides. And clouds.

Well, we've had our own little miracle, right here in our own home. Check out the face that appeared in my water and brown sugar as I was making whole wheat bread. I think that the heaven's are "smiling" down on us! Either that, or telling us to just "smile"!


5 comments:

Lyn said...

thats hystricial! and totally cool!

Madison McShinsky said...

ha, that's funny! One time at girls camp there was a swan in my hot cocoa..i'll have to see if i can find it..

a said...

I like to find extraordinary things in ordinary places. They make me happy :)

Stephen said...

Totally Cool, I think if that had happened to me, I would have been rolling on the ground laughing.

Mr. Matt said...

Dont Worrie, be happy. LOL that is a message from the man upstars. He love all od us. And that was his way to tell you that he want you to be happy.

Visitors