My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 25, 2007

Lazy Summer Sunday

Here's Joe and Jim on the front porch
Jimmy and Joe's Lightening McQueen car
My wildflowers
My bulbs ('cause they sure aren't flowering yet)

3 comments:

Tweetylee said...

Bethany, You don't know me but my name is Megan. I'm matts girlfriend. I am, from New York State. I know i dont know you but I had to pick on you, cuz Matt couldnt do it today. lmao!I really like your pics. Feel free to view my outdoor pics. I just added them today and the really blurry lake one was cuz I was on digital zoom. Let me know what you think. If you want to you can email me anytime. I have a myspace so u can feel free to look @ that too. Its www.myspace.com/monstermegan05. you have aim or yahoo? If so im me. My sn is sassyperson1 for both thanks.Hope to talk to you soon!

~Megan~

Tweetylee said...

hey Bethany My pics were taken in inlet NY. If you have ever heard of Old Forge NY there are 8 lakes up there. these photos were taken on 4th Lake behind the place my sister works called the woods inn. You should check out the website. Its awesome. It is wwww.thewoodsinn.com. Enjoy!

~megan~

a said...

Hey Megan. yeah, those pics were beautiful. I love the water. I was born and raised on the west coast, and miss the water! I always like looking at nice pics of the water.

Visitors