My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 04, 2007

Paradise

Nathaniel has been posting extraordinarily talented musical children on his blog as of late. I thought that I'd show them all up by posting this video of my own.......

7 comments:

CSA Brent said...

lets sign them right now to a contract...maybe I can be their manager?!

Nathaniel said...

That's awesome. I'll say this, Tom has much better stage presence than most of the kid guitarists I have been posting.

Beth said...

Well, I think they WOULD make it on TV for American Idol.. just not for the competition part :) More like a William Hung kind of deal... :)

a said...

Tom is such a character! I like how he runs his fingers up and down the neck a few times, real dramatic like. Sooooo silly.

This was before school, and he said he needed to "dress up all fancy" for the video. That meant Jeans, Big belt buckle, and shirt tucked in. Silly kid

Nathaniel said...

Yeah, he definitely has the dramatics down.

Chris & Stephanie said...

That's hilarious!

Hey, William Hung made it big for his 15 minutes of fame! heehee

Madison McShinsky said...

What funny kids! ha, love it!

Visitors