My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Wild Flower Garden

Wow, something I planted actually bloomed. For the longest time, I was worried that nothing would happen. We had a lot of 'wild', but not a lot of flowers. Over the past few days, we've gotten the first splash of color! I love wild flowers!

This is my flower bed, just to the left of my front porch.





3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Did you plant these from seeds? Mine that I started from seeds are still just green..no flowers yet..Very pretty!

a said...

Yeah, they were from seeds. From the dollar tree, I think. A huge box of wildflower seeds for a buck. Can't beat that.

But it took FOREVER before they bloomed. It's been at least a month, maybe 1 and a half. Can't recall.

Mr. Matt said...

I was driving around and i went by your house. and I saw your gardens, they are really nice.
Matt

Visitors