My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Goin' to see the MoTab

Yep, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is coming to Chicago. And we get to go! A while back, Joy Simco said that she'd watched the kids for us if we wanted to go. She had the evening off. It sounded like fun, be we didn't know what point we'd be at with Brent's promotion.

Well, as it turns out, we're still here. No word on the promotion yet. But, I'd kind of forgotten about it. I didn't get tickets or anything. So I let it go. But then, last night at Young Womens, Jenny Householder said that she had a bunch of tickets that she wasn't gonna use. So I said that we'd take 2!

Joy is gonna keep the kids at her house for the night. The show starts at 8pm, in the city, so it's gonna be a long night. I'm so glad that we have "family" close by! Thanks so much Joy and Jenny!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Lyn said...

Yes, Thank you Grandma Joy...we love you for taking care of our babies for us!

Visitors