My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 02, 2007

Elders Quorum Softball Game

Well, because no one showed, it was more like the Elders Quorum Toss Game. But that's ok. The kids got to play at the park, and we had other stuff to do at home anyway. Apparently it is graduation today, and lots of people were busy with parties and stuff. Oh well.

Brent
Matt Little (RS Presidents husband)
Mark Otto (bishopric)

And here's me, in the car right before we left. I realized that we didn't get any pictures of me, so I decided to take one of me in the mirror. Brent saw what I was doing, and came over to rescue me! My prince :)

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

So Pretty! Good looks must run in the family!

a said...

Awe, shucks!

Visitors