My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 25, 2007

Girls Camp Shopping

Look at all the stuff that we got today for Girls Camp. We needed 2 kitchens, so we had a lot of shopping to do. They split the girls into groups of 6-12 (depending on how many come), each with a leader. The leader needs to bring everything needed for a cooking unit. Our ward needed 2 complete kitchen units. We had most of one, and some of another. Now we have 2! We spent almost $550. Not too bad!


We bought a Cooler, 2 lanterns, a cook stove, 4 medium storage boxes, 2 large storage boxes, 4 bags of charcoal, 2 camp grills, 1 griddle, napkins, paper towels, a frying pan, spoons, knives, forks, plates, cups, bowls, butcher knives, pots, buckets,..... I could go on and on. Lots of stuff. I really am getting excited for camp!

0 comments:

Visitors