My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 16, 2007

My New Book

We got this new book the other day, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. It's a very good. It's a book about the differences between men and women, and how to best work with each other.

Anyway, it was funny to read it, because the guy was TOTALLY Brent, and the girl was TOTALLY me. It was kind of strange to see us written in black and white on the page. Below is a link to a couple of parts of the book. I thought that it was helpful, so maybe it would be helpful to the rest of you too. Enjoy :)

The Secret Reason Women Argue
The Secret Reason Men Argue

These two sections explain why the person is upset, and then, what they need to not feel upset anymore.

How Women Start Fights
How Men Start Fights

These two sections explain how men and women unknowingly start fights with each other. This stuff is gold!

1 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

i have not read that book. But i heard it was nice. i am writing a few books. I start them and never finished them.

Visitors