My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 16, 2007

Time for the Ribbons

All of the boys got ribbons for their good jobs in the bike rodeo. Way to go, boys!


Paul Cook




Enrique Mendoza


Thomas Harty


Edgar Zuno (he was too fast, and I couldn't get the pic fast enough)


Donte Sunday

Jacob Harty

And here's the way that we end all of our meetings. We make a "living circle", then do a fun cheer. The boys like it, mostly because they can yell real loud!

All in all, it was a great day.

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

What were the ribbons for? Oh and that picture of Eme really confused me for a second...then i realized she had three ponies! ha

a said...

The ribbons were for running the obstacle course. They were timed.

And yeah, Brent did her hair. He was so proud of the job that he did, that I didn't have the heart to tell him that 3 ponies were silly :)

mark smith said...

Such great information you shared in this blog. I found your blog while searching for litigation support service provider it solved my query perfectly. Thanks

Visitors