My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, June 09, 2007

My New Cake Thingy

OK, if I were a fancy person, I'd know the correct name for the thing, but I'm not, so I don't. But it does make my cake look quite nice. And if you re-arrange the way the glass goes together, you have a punch bowl. It's very pretty. A sister from our ward was moving to California, and giving away what didn't fit in her car. I went over and helped her organize and clean and take boxes to the post office last week, so I got quite a bit of the stuff. This nice cake thingy was one of the many things.

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Its a cake plate.

Madison McShinsky said...

I call mine a cake plate..I have too, one like that...then one without a lid.

a said...

Cake Plate! Thats sounds so much nicer than "cake thingy". Good job you guys!

Madison McShinsky said...

okay so i left my comment really late last night and i remember thinking I had the wrong two so i changed it to too, but it really was suppose to be two...ha i guess i wont comment after midnight anymore...

CSA Brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen said...

Hope your kids don't get their hands on that, they'll manage to make 100 pieces of glass out of 2 pieces, lol.

Nice Cake Plate, now may I have some please!

Visitors