My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, June 25, 2007

My Dad is Indiana Jones


OK, so not really, but when I saw this picture of Harrison Ford, I thought of my dad. Indiana Jones is a bit older than my dad, but they look similar. The funny part is, that this costume looks like my dads work clothes!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Ha, too funny! It probably only looks like dad because of the clothes though!

Lyn said...

They do have some the same features. . but the hat hides the differences!

CSA Brent said...

hehe...the first edit looks pretty good Sweetie!

Visitors