My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 31, 2007

Playing in the Puddle

So we went to Joy Simco's house today, to help her put up a shelf in the bathroom, and hang a carbon monoxide detector. Aren't I handy. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. We had lunch, and watched some TV with the little kids. I just love Joy! I'm so glad that she's "adopted" us as family.

Jimmy was tired, and went down for a nap at 3pm. Joy watched the little kids and Jimmy at her house, and I went to the grocery store. Thanks so much Joy! When I got back to Joy's house, and was ready to load the kids back in the truck, Jimmy and Joe wanted to play in the puddles. I didn't really mind, so I let them. Look at how much fun they had! Needless to say, Jim had to go home in his diaper!






3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Ha, too funny..i thought he was trying to dunk his head!

a said...

Nope, he was getting a drink! Silly boy!

Chris & Stephanie said...

That's so cute! What a great video!

Visitors