My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, May 26, 2007

Where Is My Family?

We had our stake girls camp meeting this morning at 9am, at the church, and I went. Well, I am the ward camp director. Anyway, I woke Brent up before I left, 'cause he was watching the kids. So it lasts till 11am, then the YW prez and I meet for about an hour, and decided what we still need to do to get ready (neither of us has been to camp in this ward).

After that, at about noon, I head off to Aldi and Wal-mart to shop for our Memorial Day picnic on Monday (I'm also the Activities person). So, that takes until about 1:30. I pull into the driveway, and no ones there. The truck is gone. I go inside, and all the lights are on. The basement door is wide open. The back door is hanging open. The kid's doors are all open. What's up with that. I call Brent, and his phone rings from the entertainment center.

So my question is, where is my family?

4 comments:

Beth said...

And, you're complaining... ? :) My response would not be where is my family.. more like HOW LONG DO I HAVE???!!! WAAAHOOOOOO!!! :) :)

a said...

Turns out, they were at McDonalds. And yes, it was kinda nice to have the house all to myself for the hour they were gone. Didn't quite know what to do with myself though. Isn't that sad.

Apparently, the Menu said "Pigs in a Blanket". And what the menu says goes in our house. Brent didn't want to cook that, so he took them out to eat instead. If it was me, I would have made them PBJ's, but he's not so good at deviating from the menu. Silly guy :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I'm glad the mystery is solved!

Isn't it amazing how much our lives revolve around our roles, as
mothers, that we don't quite know what to do with ourselves when we get a temporary reprieve!

a said...

I know! I don't know what I'm gonna do that week I'm at girls camp. That's by far the longest I've ever been away from my kids. I'm kinda looking forward to it though!

Visitors