My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

I am so glad that I have the mom that I have. Granted, she's a little weird, but then, so am I. Wonder who I get that from?

I remember as a teenager, thinking that she was weird. And a little embarrassing at times. Always going up to people and starting conversations. Always wanting to take pictures of everything. Always wanting to be involved in everything that I did.

Now, as a mother, I respect my mother so much! Thank you for being a terrific mother! Thank you for being there for me. I'm so glad that you were a stay-at-home mom for me when I was a little kid. I'm glad that you were always taking pictures, and that you passed that on to me! My own kids find it annoying that I'm always snapping pictures.

Thank you for being a little weird, because I know that it's quirky, and that's fun!!!! Thank for you teaching me that sharing the gospel is fun, and that it's always the right time to talk to someone new. Being friendly is so important!

Thank you for always wanting to be involved in my life. I'm so glad that you are so involved right now. I love talking to you daily, and sharing stories, and pictures, and things. I love the fact that you got your own blog too!

Thank you for loving your grandchildren. They always want to know why they can't go see Grandma Lyn more! Eme reminds me that it's only one plane away. That's true, Eme.

Thanks for all that you do mom. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely said! I'll have to copy that for your personal history file...that I'm keeping for you!?!

Lyn said...

Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts! I got up early for a 800am meeting that was cancelled. Nice! So I came in to read the bloggs and now I need to go and redo my make up! You SOOOO made me cry! You are a terrific child and a wonderful friend, and I love you lots!

CSA Brent said...

Love ya mom!

Visitors